Classic professional-style boning knife with the gorgeous new "creme" off-white coloured handle. Perfect for de-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is for working closely around joints. An excellent choice for an all-around boning knife. Precision forged from a single blank of steel with full tang. Features the popular new blade style without bolster, for ease of sharpening, full-blade length performance, and lighter weight. The handle is super-comfortable and made of the same excellent material that the Classic line is made of so it's comfortable and offers good grip even when wet, and it looks beautiful and natural at the same time. The metal cap and overall shape also lends true elegance to the shape, and it's incredibly comfortable, no matter what kind of grip you prefer to use. German forged steel quality for a lifetime of use.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Wash by hand only