EDGE PRO APEX PRO KNIFE SHARPENING SYSTEM #1
Perfect for the Kitchen or workshop. Every sportsman needs one. Finally, the superior quality of hand sharpening is combined with the precision of a finely engineered machine. Tested and refined for years on over 100,000 knives.
The Edge Pro Apex Sharpening System is ideal for the serious knife enthusiast, professional chef or serious home cook who wants the benefits of manual sharpening with traditional whetstones, but with the control and convenience of a guided system with perfect and fully adjustable angle control. This allows you to manually set the angle on each and every knife in your collection, so you can set a super fine edge on your slicers and Japanese knives, and a stronger and more durable edge on your German knives and choppers. It gives you the benefits of sharpening stones, because it does in fact use real sharpening stones, but instead of a guide system moving over a stone, you simply pivot the stone over the knife, for better control (and safety). An excellent system, made from quality materials in Hood River, Oregon, USA, so the quality is superb -- no copy-cat junk here.
This basic kit makes a great base from which to build your own custom Edge Pro sharpening kit with exactly the stones and accessories you need, or an affordable gift for someone to use as a jumping off point to start their own sharpening journey!
EdgePro Apex Features:
- Patented knife guide system will sharpen any size or shape blade (Up to 3.5 wide), including serrated knives.
- Simple system determines the best angle. Knives can be sharpened at exactly the same angle every time, making re-sharpening so fast you will never work with a dull blade again.
- Custom formulated water stones free you from messy, gummed up oil stones. Long lasting and inexpensive to replace. Easy to change with a simple twist of the knob.
- Patented knife guide system does not clamp the blade, so you can sharpen any length or shape blade up to 3.5" wide. Patented knife guide system does not clamp the blade, so you can sharpen any length or shape blade up to 3.5" wide.
- Adjustable sharpening angles, from 10 to 35 degrees with angle marks at 10, 15, 18, 21, and 24 degrees (but you can set any exact angle you want between the marks too).
If you are serious about sharp knives , you'll appreciate the differences the Edge Pro Apex offers:
- Removes far less metal than electric sharpeners or grinders, eliminating wavy edges, adding to the life and performance of your knives.
- Removes nicks and dings without distorting the knife edge.
- Creates no heat - will not damage the temper of your knives. Sets up in seconds on any smooth surface. No power required. Comes with a convenient carrying case - very portable.
- Requires no maintenance other than routine cleaning.
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials in Hood River, Oregon, US
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
- Apex Model Edge Pro Sharpening System
- 220 Grit Medium Fine water stone
- 400 Grit Fine water stone
- Micro-fibre Towel
- Water Bottle
- Instructional Manual
- Black Cordura Carrying Case