PSS Enterprises is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We do collect information about our customers to enable us to process orders, improve our web site, and provide better products and services to our customers. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Here are details about how this information is used:
When you visit www.paulsfinest.com:
When you place an order with us:
To process and ship your order, we need your name, phone number, billing address, shipping address and e-mail address. This information is transferred to our store using SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer), a data encryption security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. At no time do we send you unsolicited e-mail and we will not phone you about any non-order related matter.
When you register at our site or enter a contest:
- We will enter you into the contest for the current prize.
- When the draw takes place, we will send you email with the results of the contest and announcing the next contest. You may unsubscribe (opt-out) at any time, but to be eligible to win in the draws, you must remain subscribed, otherwise you won't be able to claim your entries and we won't be able to contact you should your name be drawn as a qualified winner.
- We will very occasionally email you with chances to claim additional prize draw entries, as well as subscriber-only discounts, special offers and important news.
- We may greet you by name each time you visit the web site.
- We will NOT give, sell or trade your email or other personal information to anyone else, ever!
- We will NOT spam you.
- We will NOT call you.
When you contact PSS Enterprises by e-mail:
Should you contact us via e-mail or otherwise specify that you want us to correspond with you via e-mail, we will. As a valued customer we may contact you in the future via email to notify you of special store features, news, special offers, discounts, or free prize draws. You will always have an opt-out option and may remove yourself from any lists and discontinue any communications at any time.
When you complete a survey:
Surveys provide us with an opportunity to improve our product offerings, and enhance our web site and services. Surveys are for informational purposes only and you will be under no obligation or inducement to purchase anything.
When you leave our site:
A note about Public Forums:
When you use any public forums, your responses may be viewed by any visitor to our web site. Consequently, PSS Enterprises cannot be held responsible for the privacy protection of any comments posted to these forums.
A special word to parents of children under the age of 13:
PSS Enterprises strongly encourages parents of young web users to play an active role in their child's online activity. Children under the age of 13 should not submit orders, application forms, service requests or other documents to PSS Enterprises without the prior consent of their parent or legal guardian.
Please click here for contact information.