- All products stocked and shipped from Canada.
- All prices in Canadian dollars.
- Order Online:Simply add items to your shopping cart. When you're ready to check out, click the "shopping cart" link at the top of any page and follow the checkout procedures. My checkout pages are all secure and encryped, so your personal information is very safe and secure, and I do NOT share/sell/rent any personal data or email addresses, and I do NOT keep credit card information on file once your order is processed (so there is nothing for any hacker to steal).
- Note: this is e-commerce only, NOT a store. There is no in-person shopping/browsing available.
- Phone: Please use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page for questions. Sorry, but we cannot accept phone orders -- all orders must be placed online here on the site. This guarantees that all the data is correct and that no typos or mistakes will be made in address or other vital order information. Everything I have in stock is listed on this web site (in other words, if it's not here, I don't have it).
- Shipping & handling: costs are calculated when you check out, based on weight and location and will be calculated from the shopping cart checkout. Just add what you're interested in buying to your cart and then go into the cart (click Checkout) and you'll see the shipping options/costs BEFORE you have to register or put in any personal information. I try to keep my shipping costs as close as possible to what Canada Post charges me! I ship via Canada Post Expedited and XpressPost services (fully insured), which have proven to be fast and reliable. I only ship within Canada -- I do not ship to the US or anywhere else. Contact us for special shipping requests. (See below for more details.)
- If you have questions prior to ordering, please contact us. Be sure to give my your name, email address and full shipping address (if you have questions about shipping, I'll need your address and postal code).
- Special Orders: If you're looking for a particular product from a company whose products I already carry, contact me for a quote. Please try to give me an exact part/model number to make it easier to find a price and availability.
- Payment Information: All prices are in Canadian dollars. You may pay by:
- Credit Card: I accept Visa and Mastercard. Yes, as I ask for CVV2. See below for a full explanation.
- Money order: After you submit your order I will email you with details on how to complete/send your payment.
- Cash: sorry, no cash payment option is available.
- As soon as I receive payment, I will ship out your items, insured, very well-packed and padded, via Canada Post. Orders usually ship out the same or next business day (same day if received before noon).
- Tax: To the grand total (products plus shipping & handling), applicable taxes will be added, depending on the shipping address (it is calculated in the shopping cart -- you will see a grand total before you pay).
- Policies: all orders subject to approval. Not responsible for typographical or other unintentional errors in item photos, descriptions or pricing. Please contact us if you think something may be in error.
- Price Matching Policy: I try to have the best prices in Canada on most things I sell. While it's not an "official policy", if you find anything I sell for less somewhere else in Canada, let me know and I'll do my absolute best to match or beat the price. Just contact us and we'll see what we can do!
- Return Policy: You have 7 days from receipt of your item to return it for a full refund or exchange/credit, minus shipping and handling charges. Please email us before you send an item back for a refund. You also must return it postage paid (not COD, I will not accept COD or postage due packages), and it must be in perfect/new condition (not used or damaged). All returns must include full and complete packaging. In other words you can look at the item or hold a knife, but you may NOT use the knife in any way. This policy is designed so you can hold a knife and decide if the handle style really doesn't fit/suit you, and it is not a free trial. Items in used or damaged condition or missing original packaging will not be accepted. Beyond this 7 day period, if there is ever any problem with the product, please contact the manufacturer and they will deal with it under terms of their warranty (I carry quality items, and so most companies are very good about this). Shipping and handling will not be refunded unless we shipped an incorrect item or an error was made on our part. You are responsible for shipping charges for all returns. Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip and indicated your return address if the return is for an exchange. Please clearly indicate the reason for your return.
Shipping and handling: I ship via Canada Post Expedited or XpressPost services. All packages are sent fully insured, so you are at no risk for package loss or damage. Shipments to Quebec or Ontario generally arrive within 1 to 3 business days; other areas (or remote locations) may take up 7 working days. Contact us for special shipping requests. XpressPost shipment is available in the checkout form and means you'll receive your shipment within about 3 business days (1-2 days to many major cities, 3-5 days to outlying or remote areas).
Shipping to USA/International: Sorry, I cannot ship outside Canada at this time. But American and international customers can send gifts to friends/family within Canada. Just select any province to get through the "bill to" section of the form, and write in your full correct bill-to address in the Comments section of the checkout form.
Warranty: Everything I sell is brand new, with no seconds or returns or refurbished items (unless indicated on the product page... sometimes I might offer a B-stock/refurb item at an additional discount). Most items come with a clearly-indicated manufacturer's warranty, and I offer easy, friendly and personlized service for everything I sell -- just contact me should you have any questions or problems. All items are guaranteed to arrive in working order: if something is damaged in shipping or arrives DOA, please contact me for quick and easy exchange. Otherwise, most warranty issues are handled directly via the manufacturer (again, I sell quality items so most of these companies have excellent service... in other words you will NOT have to send something back to China!!) Note that you are responsible for return shipping charges.
A note about my prices: When comparing prices with US web sites and sellers, please remember that my shipping prices are usually less than HALF what you'll pay from US suppliers. When checking exchange rates using online calculators, don't forget that those are the official rates, NOT what you'll actually pay at the bank or when you charge something to your credit card (you'll end up paying an additional 2-3% or more since the banks and credit card companies charge a premium on the conversion as part of their handling fee). Also, Canada Customs will usually charge at least 6% GST (and they'll sometimes add PST too), PLUS they charge at least a $5.00 "handling" fee, so on top of US shipping, you'll often end up paying an additional 14% taxes plus $5.00 Canada Customs fee plus any applicable duty fees (depending on the product you're ordering, and yes, there is at least 7% duty on knives). So I truly do try to keep my prices as low and fair as possible with a very low profit margin. Finally, I'm Canadian, and I live and ship your order from Canada, so your order will arrive quicker and more reliably than from a US source, and best of all, your hard-earned Canadian cash stays right here in Canada! Thanks for your understanding.
Why the CVV2 Credit Card Code is Required:
The CVV2 code exists specifically for use by merchants such as myself, who cannot actually see a customer's credit card. A store can help prevent fraud by seeing that a customer actually has their card in hand, and by checking for a signature. But online, mail order, and phone merchants can't verify this. So the CVV2 code on the back of the card is a way for merchants to make sure that the customer actually has the card in hand. Fact: This number is not a "secret" number for use by the bank and/or you. If it were secret, it wouldn't be printed on the back of your card for any waiter or store clerk to see. Why is fraud prevention such an issue? Again, contrary to popular belief, fraudulent card uses get charged back to the merchant, so I am responsible for fraudulent charges made to a credit card, not some big faceless (and hugely profitable) bank or credit card company. Thanks for your understanding.