The Powerex Precharged (Imedion) MHR9VP Rechargeable NiMH Battery (9.6V, 230mAh) is a nickel-metal hydride battery compatible with Powerex's MH-C1090F 10-Bank Charger or MH-C490F Stealth Charger. It is rated at a voltage of 9.6V and a capacity of 230mAh, with a minimum capacity of 215mAh. It has the ability to outperform a standard 9V battery due to its slightly higher voltage. The battery is capable of being stored for an extended period of time and still retaining a full or nearly full charge. After a year, for instance, it will retain 85% of its capacity. The battery comes pre-charged. The purchase of an NiMH battery like this one saves you money, since you won't need to buy endless supplies of non-rechargeable alkaline batteries.
- Pre-charged and ready to use out-of-package
- Can be stored for extended period of time without substantial loss of power
- Retains up to 85% of charge after one year of storage
- Rechargeable up to hundreds of times
- Ultra high capacity
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty
Note: these are the same low-discharge technology as the old "Imedion" batteries, they have simply been re-branded as "Precharged".