Yes, as far as I can tell, these are the same as the W7EFC kit we also sell, except instead of the Extra-Fine, you get an Extra-Coarse which makes sense for working on rough and large skis and snowboards vs. a kitchen knife.
For extremely fast stock removal of work-hardened burrs created by man-made snow, rocks and ice. Maintain your edge on the slopes with just a few strokes.
For a performance edge on the slopes, whether skiing or snowboarding, rely on DMT®’s Mini Diamond Whetstone™ sharpener. With just a few strokes of the diamond surface, you’ll achieve clean and crisp edges. Compact, easy-to-carry only 70mm x25mm x 5mm.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
No messy oils needed -- use dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Quick edge repair anywhere
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service